This page provides some general notes that will help you get the most out of this site.
- The Introductory Series provides the foundation of most of the rest of the site, so it’s probably a good idea to start there, or at least go there after reading whatever you are looking at now.
- I use a lot of footnotes (trust me, you’ll see what I mean soon). My advice is to ignore these on your first read and, if you’re interested, go back and read through while clicking on the footnotes (you can click on the footnote number to navigate there and then click on the number to get back).
- Feel free to use any of my diagrams and concepts – my only request is that you give attribution using the following text:
Diagram of “Customer Membrane” [replace as appropriate with diagram name] from http://www.de-engineering.blog. Concept and graphics copyright © Darryl Ricker, 2018. All rights reserved.
- The content on this site reflects my personal views and does not represent the views of any present or past employer.
- I would love to hear from you – please use the Comments section in each post to voice your thoughts and opinions. I will try to respond as rapidly as I am able.